Tag Archives | generation z
David Weisenfeld July 1, 2019
Generation Z has been described as the most globally aware generation ever. However, since Generation Z refers to individuals born in 1994 or after, you may be wondering how much of an impact could workers this young be having so… continue
David Weisenfeld December 5, 2017
Since Generation Z refers to individuals born in 1994 or after, it may seem like it’s still too soon for this young group to be making much of an impact on the workforce. But that’s far from the case. In… continue
Michael Jacobson November 30, 2017
At some point in the not too distant future, “Blockchain” technology will revolutionize how we do business. That isn’t so much a prediction as it is a certainty, as the technology itself (not necessarily the various “currencies” that have grown… continue
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Next Stop for Employers – 2020 September 12, 2019
- 10 Key Steps to Take Before and After a Hurricane Hits September 10, 2019
- 6 Things Employers Should Know About the EEO-1 Report Component 2 August 28, 2019
- Why Trendy Employee Benefit Options May Have Unintended Negative Consequences August 23, 2019
- Employer Do’s and Don’ts for Back to School Time August 19, 2019
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...
absence management background checks ban the box business practices compliance discrimination diversity diversity and inclusion EEOC employee benefits employee classification employee engagement employee handbooks employee leaves employee rights equal opportunities equal pay executive pay flexible working FLSA FMLA Global HR global hr harassment health and safety HR strategy immigration joint employer layoffs minimum wage NLRB overtime paid sick leave reasonable accommodations recruiting recruiting and hiring religious accommodation retaliation salary history sex discrimination sexual harassment social media telecommuting wage and hour workplace violence