Tag Archives | dress code
Jessica Webb-Ayer August 14, 2018
With the current jobseeker-friendly market, an employer needs to make sure it is in the best position to attract and retain the workforce it wants and needs. Summer perks are a good way for employers to show how much they… continue
Beth Zoller June 9, 2017
With the onset of summer, rising temperatures and longer days, employers may want to consider implementing a summer dress code as an inexpensive way to improve employee productivity and morale and make employees feel more comfortable when the heat hits.… continue
Beth Zoller August 9, 2016
Much to the excitement of its employees, or as it refers to them “partners,” Starbucks has released a new dress code, the “Starbucks Dress Code Look Book,” seeking to strike a balance between allowing employees to engage in personal expression… continue
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- 8 Secrets to Preparing a Successful Job Description January 10, 2019
- Minimum Wage Hikes in 20 States Headline 2019 Employment Law Changes January 3, 2019
- 7 Tips to Improve Performance Reviews December 19, 2018
- As 2018 ACA Reporting Deadline Approaches, What Employers Need to Know December 17, 2018
- 5 Ways Employers Can Keep the Holidays Happy December 14, 2018
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...
absence management ACA background checks ban the box business practices compliance discrimination EEOC employee benefits employee classification employee engagement employee handbooks employee leaves employee rights equal opportunities equal pay executive pay flexible working FLSA FMLA global hr Global HR harassment HR strategy immigration joint employer layoffs mergers and acquisitions minimum wage NLRB overtime paid sick leave reasonable accommodations recruiting recruiting and hiring religious accommodation retaliation salary history sex discrimination sexual harassment social media telecommuting wage and hour workplace safety workplace violence