Tag Archives | ACA reporting requirements
Jessica Webb-Ayer January 9, 2018
Despite numerous attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the law is still alive and kicking as we begin 2018. This means employers need to stay the course and continue to make sure they are in compliance with any… continue
Tracy Morley March 10, 2016
My family loves that I have an HR background. Over the years I’ve helped with such things as preparing for job interviews, salary negotiations and helping to understand their benefit plans, so it came as no surprise when one of… continue
Tracy Morley September 18, 2015
Beginning in 2016, many employers will have to comply with the annual health care reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The reporting requirements promote transparency regarding health plan coverage and costs. They also provide the IRS with the… continue
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Why Companies May Be Rethinking Executive Compensation in 2018 January 18, 2018
- The NLRB Goes Back to the Future January 17, 2018
- Superstar Sexual Harassment Revelations Roil the Workplace January 10, 2018
- New ACA Developments May Affect Employers January 9, 2018
- 2018 Rings in Host of New Employment Laws January 2, 2018
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...
- Keyrah: I am curious how some of these laws will be enforc...
- Frank: Just cancel the holidays. That's what it's comin...
absence management ACA background checks ban the box business practices contingency planning discrimination diversity EEOC employee benefits employee classification employee communications employee engagement employee handbooks employee leaves employee rights equal opportunities equal pay executive pay FLSA FMLA Global HR global hr harassment HR strategy immigration joint employer layoffs mergers and acquisitions minimum wage NLRB overtime paid sick leave performance management reasonable accommodations recruiting religious accommodation retaliation sex discrimination sexual harassment social media telecommuting wage and hour workplace safety workplace violence