About Michael Jacobson
I am the legal editor for the organizational exit and investigations and litigation sections of XpertHR USA. Prior to joining XpertHR, I worked as an attorney in Manhattan for six years where I defended employers and healthcare providers against wrongful termination, discrimination, medical malpractice and general liability claims. I obtained my Juris Doctor from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where I was the notes and comments editor for the Cardozo Public Law, Policy and Ethics Journal.
Email : email@example.com
Author archive | Michael Jacobson
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- 7 Ways to Ease Open Enrollment Headaches for 2019 September 12, 2018
- Why Zero-Tolerance Policies Make Little Sense September 7, 2018
- Hurricane-Related Hazards Blow in for Employers September 4, 2018
- How to Prepare for Back-to-School Leave Requests August 29, 2018
- Scheduling Laws: Predictable, Secure, Flexible or Simply Confusing? August 20, 2018
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...
- Keyrah: I am curious how some of these laws will be enforc...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment and good point!...