In a company that highly values innovation with a constant stream of ideas from a combination of internal and external channels, often we find ourselves having to choose between several proposals for new site enhancements that all seemingly have merit.… continue
About Alicia SmithI am the product manager for XpertHR US, a Reed Business Information product, with responsibility for customer-driven product strategy, planning and development.
Prior to joining XpertHR, I was a legal editor at RBI’s sister company, LexisNexis, where I worked to develop new content and customer-focused solutions in the LexisNexis litigation, international and alternative dispute resolution product lines.
Before joining LexisNexis, I practiced law as a civil litigation associate at the firm now known as Morvillo, Abramowitz, Grand, Iason & Anello, PC, in New York City.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Author archive | Alicia Smith
It is often said that “good things come to those who wait.” However, when it comes to wage and hour compliance, it is becoming increasingly clear the time to act is now. In fact, waiting could put an employer in… continue
It was record-breaking attendance at this year’s Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)’s 2015 Annual Conference in Las Vegas. Nearly 16,000 registered attendees (myself included) braved the hot desert sun – and seemingly endless references to “a dry heat”- to… continue
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- HR Intel: Master the HR Solo Act May 25, 2017
- How Employee Benefits Can Help Promote Mental Health May 24, 2017
- How AI Has the Potential to Disrupt HR May 19, 2017
- 8 Tips for Handling Mental Health Issues and ADA/FMLA Compliance May 17, 2017
- Summer Hiring – Are You Ready? May 15, 2017
- Robert Sanchez: Gambling in sports is legal in many developed coun...
- angela alma: #david your discussion is appreciated, managing em...
- Alicia Smith: Hi Henry, Thanks for your kind comments about m...
- David Weisenfeld: We use WordPress. Thanks for your interest....
- Henry @ ISL: Hi Alicia, hugely entertaining blog post. One qui...