About Alicia Smith
I am the product manager for XpertHR US, a Reed Business Information product, with responsibility for customer-driven product strategy, planning and development.
Prior to joining XpertHR, I was a legal editor at RBI’s sister company, LexisNexis, where I worked to develop new content and customer-focused solutions in the LexisNexis litigation, international and alternative dispute resolution product lines.
Before joining LexisNexis, I practiced law as a civil litigation associate at the firm now known as Morvillo, Abramowitz, Grand, Iason & Anello, PC, in New York City.
Author archive | Alicia Smith
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Superstar Sexual Harassment Revelations Roil the Workplace January 10, 2018
- New ACA Developments May Affect Employers January 9, 2018
- 2018 Rings in Host of New Employment Laws January 2, 2018
- HR Intel Year End Edition: HR’s Secret to Success in 2018 December 27, 2017
- Top 2018 Resolutions to Boost Employee Engagement December 22, 2017
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...
- Keyrah: I am curious how some of these laws will be enforc...
- Frank: Just cancel the holidays. That's what it's comin...